GMV Minerals has a highly experienced management and technical team solely focused on realizing the full mineral potential of the Mexican Hat Gold Property. Our Mission is to become a leading gold development company by advancing the Mexican Hat Gold discovery to the production stage.
- Initial inferred resource of 531,400 ounces of open pittable oxide gold (NI 43-101, February 20, 2015)
- 100% interest in Mexican Hat Gold Property located in mining-friendly Arizona
- Open pit scenario suited to a low cost heap leach operation
- Mineralization open in all directions and at depth – metallurgical results show impressive gold recoveries
- Next phases of work: new target generation, drilling to expand resource
- Run of Mine recoveries indicated, testing underway
Arizona is a mining-friendly jurisdiction, with the industry generating over 40,000 jobs for the State. Mining companies paid $206 million in business tax/royalties and employees paid $100 million in taxes to the Arizona government in 2014. Mining had a $4.3 billion economic impact on Arizona’s economy in 2014. (Source: Azmining.com)
GMV Minerals in listed on the Toronto Venture Exchange under the ticker symbol GMV.